Our Collaborative Framework
We work with you to establish the framework for your committee's responsibilities which include:
- The formation, review and approval of the fundamental operations, financial and committee charter (Identifying who is appointed as trustee(s) for the plan).
- Construct the annual service calendar which will include, but will not be limited to, quarterly investment committee meetings and participant education and communication plans.
- Development and monitoring of the Investment Policy Statement and Education Policy Statement.
- Fiduciary education related to the prudent practices associated with the Global Fiduciary Standards of Care.
- The investment due diligence utilized to evaluate the investment manager's performance, which includes selection, removal, and on-going monitoring.
- Review procedures for providing financial and operational information to the board and/or Senior Management
- Document the investment process and decisions made for fiduciary files.